1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Balkans

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by DShadow, Mar 4, 2004.

1. DShadow

DShadow Member

Anyone??

2. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

Here I am!

Pai~Chun likes this.
  3. DShadow

DShadow Member

cool! how many people are playing vf in Greece?
    Do you hold tournaments or something...?
    p.s. more balkan players!!! Answerr

4. StoneColdSerb

StoneColdSerb Well-Known Member

Cao,

I'm writing in English so that our greek friend does not feel left out. I'm from SCG myself but I've lived in a lot of different places. At the moment I'm in Vienna.
    Good to see some Balkan action here!
    Keep it up.

Nemanja

5. DShadow

DShadow Member

oh excellent.Finally someone...You're right,we'll be writing in english. Tell me how often are you in SCG?
    I'm from montenegro and I don't know if there are any groups of vf4 evo in Serbia,so maybe you know??
    In Montenegro i think there are only me&my 4 friends playing Vf4 evolution.
    Pozdrav!

6. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    DShadow said:

cool! how many people are playing vf in Greece?
    Do you hold tournaments or something...?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Who knows! But in this Forum we got Zaelock
    [and his site
    http://www.greekdojo.150m.com/
    ]
    There are tournaments but I haven't participated yet cause it's at Athens and I live in Thessaloniki.

FaethonsNemesis likes this.
  7. DShadow

DShadow Member

But it isn't so far,is it? You can come to the tournament. At least you have some tournaments there and organisation,web,etc..
    Have you got any replays out there?

8. StoneColdSerb

Hey, at least you have 4 friends to practice with.
    I am travelling around a lot so it's usually just me and Quest mode...
    Don't know when I'll be in SCG next. Probably not before September and even that is very uncertain.
    But keep it up and let's definitely hook up for some matches when I get home.

Who do you guys play?
    I use Brad, Lau, Goh, Jeffrey, mainly. Recently though, I've been using mainly Goh.

Nonetheless, for some reason, however, my best character when I play against human competition is Jacky by far. This kinda suck because I much prefer Brad and Goh, but I'm just not as good with them (although I've played them about 10 times more).

Apart from 4 Evo I play CvS2, MOTW, KoF 2k2 and and occasional GGX2. But these days all I do with these games is flashy combo practice, not practicing to play against human competition.

N.

9. DShadow

DShadow Member

Oh too bad you can play only quest mode.But you're in Vienna now,do you know someone there with you can play vf?
    I play with Kage(main ch.),Brad(fav.fighting style) and Lei(always simpatic shaolin ) /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. StoneColdSerb

Well, I played Hamada last November for one session. He whopped my ass pretty hard. Hopefully I can play him again, maybe in April, though.
    Technically, I guess, it shouldn't be that hard to find competition in Vienna but I am travelling a lot so it is difficult for me to make any arrangements.
    But man, I wish some of my buddies were into VF. But they prefer to play Halo and Pro Evo Soccer3 (both of which I love, too, but I just prefer 4 EVo). Oh well, keep up the CG VF scene, even if at the moment it only consists of you and your 4 mates!

11. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I m 10 years late lol happy to see some "tebra" played vf... I hope it s still the case :)

Pai~Chun likes this.
  12. FaethonsNemesis

FaethonsNemesis Well-Known Member

Another one here:).
    The action seems ghoulishly dead in the Balkans area in all 10 fighters that i play.
    Its a shame cause i remember a time when we were breeding top players around here.:(

13. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Oh nice. Where u re from? U play on psn or xbl?

14. FaethonsNemesis

FaethonsNemesis Well-Known Member

I think my XBL GT is visible under my pic and im from Greece.:)

15. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    ok i ll aadu let s play someday :)

FaethonsNemesis likes this.