1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone going to B5?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chanchai, Jul 15, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Just checking to see if any VFers are gonna go to B5. I plan to go, but it's still not certain. I figure I would start this thread up in hopes that during some casual times, some VFers that will happen to be around B5 or the Folsom area during the first weekend of August might be able to meet up, or just meet as people/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'll be there (with a bunch of friends from Montreal of course). We've got out tickets and reserved our hotel room. Arrive on Friday evening, 3rd Aug and depart Monday morning, 6th Aug. Obviously I'd want to spend most of my time at b5 but of course I'd love to meet up with any other VFers during any spare time. A good few hours of VFing would be sweet.

As a first step, it'll probably be best if someone (Chanchai?) handles all the details, gets in touch with everyone and tries to organise a time to get together.

3. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Myke, Hayward is about a 2 hour drive away from Folsom. You've got to come down and play.

-Jason

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Looks like I am going to San Jose this weekend and I should be hanging around Folsom at least Friday night, and possibly Saturday night. I should be arriving either Thursday evening or Friday around noon.

Jason, I plan to stay in the San Jose area (near SCU).

I should be in town Thursday-Sunday.

-Chanchai