1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

anyone going to play today?(singapore)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Tetra, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whereeeeeeeeeee /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

give me a call or sms. Dun post reply to me here cuz I will be going out soon. I will probably be free in the late Afternoon/evening/night. If you want you can come my place but it is a bit far. I dun mind going to someone's place at night when I have car.

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ermm ok. see how first. cos i leaving school at 1pm. and my bro comes back at 7pm. A bit boring around this time /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

ill be there, just name the time and place!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Probably going to be at Bugis around 5 pm tomorrow (tomorrow being 5th March), anyone wanna join me ? Not going to be there long though, maybe an hour or two. Oh, and I'm going to pass by Parklane before then, so if anyone wants to meet up, post up here, or sms me or something.

6. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Alright. see you at 5pm bugis.

7. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

10th of mar. anyone gonna play and where? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

How bout Parklane? Anybody want to go? Feii? Alan? Danny? Anyone?

9. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Time?

10. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Guess its too late to make any arrangements today... how about some time next week?