1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone gonna be around Santa Clara?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Chanchai, Sep 3, 2000.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey all,

It looks very much like I will be going to Santa Clara from Tuesday the 5th to the following Sunday. Definitely looking for some VF competition.

Clopin, I hope you'll be in town then. I'll give you a ring when I'm in town. I already told Choi that I'm most likely going on those days. I'm really hoping to meet you there and maybe play some VF3tb. Definitely in the arcade at SVGL, but also if you like, I can bring my DC and arcade sticks if you want to play some private battles or anything. I'm also gonna bring some of the NYG2 tapes for you, but I don't have time to record a set for you or anyone yet (though I'm already working on some). I plan to get you a set though at some point.

Anyone else that is not too far from Santa Clara that would like to meet up in person at either Sunnyvale Golf Land or anywhere in general to play some VF?

Just letting you know it's the current plan (unless something screws up like usual... for those who haven't noticed... I'm suddenly not in Thailand where I had planned to be at this time). Guess this is the Summer of VF travels before the Summer of serious jobs and internships....

-Chanchai

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

BTW, I will also be having a car to drive during the day time. Just make sure it's a nice area where I drive to where car-theft is unlikely. I'm gonna be driving my old car (which is now my sister's) and well... she made it look nicer, but it's a good target for theft. At least imo.

-Chanchai

3. clopin

clopin Well-Known Member

i just got back into town today.

if you're still interested, give me your contact info in santa clara via e-mail. i'll send you mine back. you can bring your DC just in case, but i'd prefer to head over to BDs place to play the real thing. he also recently mentioned that he has been itching to play.

// clopin
    join #vfhome on the EFnet IRC network

4. Guest

Guest Guest

damnit I haven't checked the site in awhile. I would have been down to play.
    next time.