1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here ever face SDS Overfiend?

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by SanFran_MAN, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Had a couple of matches with him and some how he's only played like maybe 600 or at least 500 games and he already has 1000 BP which he's ranked a shatterer, either he's good or something.

2. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    You should be honored to face a Jacky as good as his. Don't take it for granted. You fought him in FS more than I did I faced him only 1 time in ranked. You should learn from the matches you had with him. I am sure there are plenty of good things to pick up on his way of playing Jacky.

3. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Yeah he's pretty good, but I'm still tryin to beat him at least once I had one chance to beat him, but he got me I was so salty after that.

4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

He's a very strong player, no reason to feel salty after losing to him.

5. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

SeeAwww come on tsunami kid lol im decent man... You are better than you think. Wait till you denkai in action. Thats the man I aim to beat... Lol its all new to us right now but you get strong through losing.. Dont get salty.. Just try to aim to shortening the streaks.. Protip you rank up fast playing opponents in you rank bracket.. I do nt play meaningless matches.. I try to face player of similar rank and play a few. I play about 366 matches so
    far

6. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Yeah I try not to get Salty, but your the best I have to admit

7. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Awww, someone has a crush on you SDS <3

8. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Lol no just respect that's all

9. hseiken1

hseiken1 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    hseiken
    I played against and talked with SDS several times and he's been nice enough to critique my game as well as recognize my improvements. He's a tough guy to play against, really good at movement and has a nasty guessing game. Far from the jacky string and flip kick spammers you're likely to run into. If you get to talk to him post match about your play, listen to him. [​IMG]

10. Evil_Intent666

Evil_Intent666 Member

PSN:
    kikdwittheleft
    XBL:
    One iyd Warior
    I played him earlier and got crushed. Not surprising since Jacky gives me trouble in general

11. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I played him for the first time today! [​IMG]

OH WOW HE IS SO AWESOME! [​IMG]

I couldn't believe I won a couple of games off him, I was so lucky. [​IMG]

LOL! [​IMG][/size]

12. SDS_Overfiend1

Good Shit shag... You wasnt lucky you were good when you needed to be.. We need to get some more games.. Inm not that great yet.. Im still learning just like you guys. I just worked over time vf5 in anticipation.

13. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez

i thought this was a troll post lol....

14. Tricky

I thought so too.

15. SDS_Overfiend1

Lmao That really was first time playing each other on vf though.. Thats why I answered it back. Crazy!!

16. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I guess the hidden text before the wink in my earlier post was too disguised. [​IMG]

But seriously, I don't recall ever playing SDS (even in ver.C) before last night so I felt like posting here.

GGs SDS, hopefully we can get some offline games in soon.

17. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE

I would say so.[/size]

This is bad enough.[/size]

WTF. This is almost the background color![/size]

Why are you even trying at this point?[/size]

18. Tricky

Wow, yeah I can't see that shit w/o highlighting it. I just thought ya'll had played offline since you've been in same room so many times lol. Pretty hilarious to say the least. SDS is strong man, I love beating that jacky with the monkey bitch. I was diggn' the room last night man, we had a nice set of evenly matched players so the winner would rotate just often enough.

19. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

If there's empty white space in a post then you should always check it lol.

Nice work on the fading text Plague [​IMG]

20. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

I think the real issue is that Shag didn't apply yomi well enough. How yomi should be used [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.