1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here play in metro-square? Toronto?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by b4k4, Apr 5, 2002.

1. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    I just picked up VF4 about a week ago. I was trying to fill an insatiable craving I've had for a fighting game lately. The point is, it kicks immeasurable ass. I'm not very good yet, but I'm going to be stopping by metro-square tomorrow (and in the future as well, I hope), on my way to get an arcade stick. Anyways, if anybody here plays there, let me know, it'd be great to have some competition.

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Yes, there are quite a few of us who play Vf at Metro Square. It's been about a couple months since we had a good group out - especially since the game is now on PS2. We've had 2 tournaments at Metro Square for VF4 already - one in December 2001 and the second this past January.

We're hoping to get some more tourneys in, likely on the PS2 as it's Version C. Drop me an email at llanfair@virtuaproject.com and let us know who you are, etc.

Nice to have new faces to our Toronto scene.

cheers!