1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here playing DOA3?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cause, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Re: Er really,

Hahahah good joke. No, really.

2. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Aren't there any DA(2) stars in Japan(you know ,like chibita for VF'3').
    Okay i also dislike big counter "windows"(a lot of frames). But aren't there any pros with good reputation who will say:" DA2 has got his own unique Gameplay, which you can master, and which can make a big gap between you and a beginner"

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

That's the point. It doesn't have, and there is isn't any.

4. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

It's funny

I've heard people say the same thing about vf *shrugs*

5. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Re: It's funny

DOA is a lame pseudo Virtua Fighter which lacks any definitive traits. It's system allows even the most pathetic of players to succeed with a few well placed moves from the outlandishly unbalanced elite in the form of Jann Lee, Ein or Kasumi.

It caters to lazy uncoordinated simpletons who's concept of a good fighter is tits and flashy graphics rather than strategic well thought out gameplay and guile.

Dead Or Alive can be fun but, it should never ever be taken seriously.

6. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Huh

I guess you lose alot when you play it? ;)

7. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Re: Huh

I don't at all if I use Jann Lee.