1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know where to find good VF4 C&G?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by BK__, Apr 11, 2002.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i just can't find any local sites which has any artwork from VF4 yet, if anyone does, plz supply the link?

cheerz in advance..

2. Guest

Guest Guest

http://www.feixaq.com/vf4/media.html

Check under the section of miscellaneous files; VF4 images, there are two zip files there. One has CG work and some character sketches, and the other has a wallpaper for each character.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Incidentially, there are still floating around out there giant renders of each character's stage, and I'm pretty sure there's more than one per stage. I've managed to find 4 or 5, if anyone finds the rest, please post?

to the original poster, I have checked out feixaq's collection, I probably don't have anything he doesn't... but if you want, check out <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org/PS2%20pix/vf4_arcade_CG/>ftp://vf.dyndns.org/PS2%20pix/vf4_arcade_CG/</a> ... the bigass stage renders are there, as are bigass renders of each character.

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Check out the media forum if you're looking for fan art.
    Mirkan and Zero-chan both have artwork that they've done available on their own web sites.

Edit:
    Zero actually posted about her art in the general forum.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=tecmo&Number=22321&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=>Check it out.</a>

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

cheerz for the input, this thread could also help any others with the same query... the trouble is, with all this hype about the game i thought that artwork would or should be flooding the web by now.. o.0

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Well, sega puts up small thumbnails of the big stage renders on their official VF4 site... but the small ones just aren't satisfying. Other stuff like the character concept art is on the VF history disc, which I think they may want people to pay for. That stuff on the media sites as well. On mine it's under the VFA archive directory --> unsorted VF4 CG.

7. iron_fist

iron_fist Member

Can someone upload some full body pics from VF1, VF2, VF3 and VF4

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

nope. But you can search for them in the vf archive directory on my site.
    <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org/VF%20Archive/>ftp://vf.dyndns.org/VF%20Archive/</a>

9. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

here's a link to a great <a target="_blank" href=http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~khural/vf3/vf3.html>VF3 site</a> which also has VF2 artwork, and also some off the individual C&G portrait discs..

to navigate, just click on a character in the top frame and it should open a page in the middle frame where you can access the movie gallery or artwork page etc...

if not, i got a couple at my site (VF4 pics not available yet) at<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/virtuafightermedia> virtuafightermedia</a> which also has a couple of VF1 pics, but half the characters don't have any images coz the site is not finished yet..., the only characters which have a vf1,2 & 3 gallery are akira, pai, lau, sarah & jacky so far, but overall it has a better selection than the first link..

any problems with the second page, let me know via PM... i'm gonna totally re-design the site anyway because at the moment, it's still situates around part 3

10. iron_fist

iron_fist Member

hey CreeD the VFA one won't work and I want to see it really badly!!!!!!!!

11. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

you should come on IRC, I'll send them to you.
    The FTP's been down for a while, I know. Sorry about that. I'll be up by tomorrow for certain.

Also if the link I posted before is dead now (it may be, I've been cleaning up to save space) then the root directory should still have all the files... that's ftp://vf.dyndns.org/VF%20Archive/Unsorted_VF4_CG/

bear in mind that a lot of these pix are in a large, high quality format.. they have .PNG extensions. I'm fairly sure internet explorer and netscape can handle .png, but if they can't, get a program like ACDSee to view the pix. Maybe someday I'll be inspired to convert to JPG.