1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

anyone live in MD

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Oct 23, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i was wondering if anyone knew any maryland arcades that had a vf3 machine and good people playing there, because everyone says i need human competiton to be good (even if it does mean getting my butt kicked for a year until i get fairly good) and was wondering if anywhere there is a good place to play.

2. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey, I live in Silver Spring..I would always be down for a little get together...call me at 301-384-4410....ask for Josh :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

know of any arcades with good vf players?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

This is Shadowdean - lost my password and can't get it cause of messed up mail server
    There are no arcades {to my knoweldge} with vf3 in them at all....Me, my friend Ben, and Eric are all the local people I know who play at any level.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

the closest place i know of with a vf3 machine is Dave and Busters in White Flint mall. Atleast they used to have one It was one of the most popular games there though so i doubt they got rid of it.

6. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: As far as I know...

D&B in White Flint also got rid of the VF3 machine a while ago. At least the machine was not there when I went there in August.

...and I highly doubt that D&B would restock the machine.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Well...
    No place no.
    Just go to Shadowdean's house to play...i think he has it.
    I dont have it cuz i'm working and i have lotsa things to be worrying about other than my vf skillz...although I would prefer to just play VF all day and night it wont happen.
    Blah blah blah.
    Good luck bud.

Slippers Akira.

Oh if you only knew. /images/icons/crazy.gif

8. Guest

Guest Guest

D&B doesent hasnt restocked it, its gone, i know planet fun in patomic mills had vf3 for about a week (more like a couple months actually, but it felt like a week) but they got rid of it too, man, this sucks

9. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Dude....my number is 301-384-4410...hit me up..I am down for some new vf competition!