anyone live in MD

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Oct 23, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i was wondering if anyone knew any maryland arcades that had a vf3 machine and good people playing there, because everyone says i need human competiton to be good (even if it does mean getting my butt kicked for a year until i get fairly good) and was wondering if anywhere there is a good place to play.

2. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey, I live in Silver Spring..I would always be down for a little get together...call me at 301-384-4410....ask for Josh :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

know of any arcades with good vf players?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

This is Shadowdean - lost my password and can't get it cause of messed up mail server
    There are no arcades {to my knoweldge} with vf3 in them at all....Me, my friend Ben, and Eric are all the local people I know who play at any level.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

the closest place i know of with a vf3 machine is Dave and Busters in White Flint mall. Atleast they used to have one It was one of the most popular games there though so i doubt they got rid of it.

6. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: As far as I know...

D&B in White Flint also got rid of the VF3 machine a while ago. At least the machine was not there when I went there in August.

...and I highly doubt that D&B would restock the machine.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Well...
    No place no.
    Just go to Shadowdean's house to play...i think he has it.
    I dont have it cuz i'm working and i have lotsa things to be worrying about other than my vf skillz...although I would prefer to just play VF all day and night it wont happen.
    Blah blah blah.
    Good luck bud.

Slippers Akira.

Oh if you only knew. /images/icons/crazy.gif

8. Guest

Guest Guest

D&B doesent hasnt restocked it, its gone, i know planet fun in patomic mills had vf3 for about a week (more like a couple months actually, but it felt like a week) but they got rid of it too, man, this sucks

9. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Dude....my number is 301-384-4410...hit me up..I am down for some new vf competition!