1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone wanna play this weekend ?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Rulakir, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Seeing as Friday is a public holiday, and I have a long weekend on Saturday, so I can play from thursday all the way till sunday. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif (Now, all I have to do, is have loads of $$$ /versus/images/icons/frown.gif)

So how ? Gathering again ? Go arcade or go somebody's house? Suggestions ?

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

don't know heheh..

3. Rulakir

Oh well. Probably going down to either AMK for a while in the afternoon on friday, then probably be at Bugis later in the evening. Not too sure how long I'll be though. So how ? If everyone's gonna be staying at home to snooze, then I'll make other arrangements to do other stuff.

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i staying overnite today (thursday) not sure if i can wakey tomorrow evening or not...

5. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Steven has returned. Our VF2 champ is learning Lau. He doesn't have a PS2 so he is hanging around the arcades waiting for experts to show up to practise on his skills. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

We had a brief talk. Lots of reports from HK cus he returned for a short while. Just ORD 4 months. Served in armor. I got his no. so that if there are VF gatherings, I will inform him. BTW, his bro like mine has completely retired from VF.

Look out for him in Bugis. He is looking for good players to spar with.

6. Rulakir

At the rate things are going, I think I'll probably go see a movie or something instead. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif If I can, I'll drop by Bugis and have a look see if I can catch Steven. LOL, everyone seems to be picking up Lau nowadays. Think I need to develop some Anti-Lau techniques.... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

7. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

yah..realise that too...
    the Laus and the Jackies are giving me huge headaches...
    although...on normal days...any decent player do give me that too. =p