1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi´s bitchslaps .

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Fishie, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

I know the move is relatively slow but is there anny move in the game that cannot be stopped by the bitchslaps ?
    It seems incredibly powerfull when timed right .

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

IIRC it's not a sabaki, but it seems to have rather a lot of priority, so I'm guessing you'd have to resort to stuff like Kage's DP (or simply a low move).

3. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

AOI BITCHSLAPS!?

4. thobi

thobi New Member

can we know each other

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

P+K,P,P

3 slaps. The second is with the back of her hand.

6. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    i must agree tat P+K,P,P has quite high a priority.but i usually dun do all 3.ill do 2 slaps and follow up with either a throw of a quick hitting move like b,d/f+P.cause i think if all 3 slaps were blocked,u are liable to being thrown due to the recovery time of the 3rd slap.(im not realli sure about this but it seems so.any comments anyone?) =) hope this helps.