1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi Boy

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by AlexMD, Jul 9, 2000.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

I've decided to try and spcialize in aoi cos I was inspired after reading ed's faq and I've always liked the concept of brains versus brawn.I was just wondering if anybody knows of any uramawari with her other than f,k,k.Does her d,d,p on a croucher give her much of an advantage? any good follow ups?

2. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Aoi Ura

Easiest one is sweep and then E towards the opponent's
    legs. You can see it on my Aoi Bounce combo. There's
    actually two different ways the opponent will rise wrong.
    one, they will rise with their back to you. two, they
    will rise seemingly correctly and then when their attack
    comes out it will suddenly change and point the other way.

both versions assume a rising attack.

GE

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

The best one is D,f+P+G -> CD -> E towards opponent's head. If the opponent is rolling to the side, there is a fairly good chance. Aoi has a LOT of ura opportunities, but they are not always well defined. A lot of it is based on feel. Sorry I can't give you a better answer, but my Aoi knowledge isn't structured enough in that I can list very many opportunities for you.

ice-9