1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi VF5FS Version A Change Log

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by akai, Feb 7, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    [P][P][2]or[8][P][P] - Damage was changed:18 → 21.

[6][P][P] - Hardening difference was changed.CH:+4 -> CH: +6

[6][6][P] - Hardening difference was changed.H:+2 -> +6 CH:+4 -> +9

[6][4][P] - Hardening difference was changed. G:-10 -> -7

[6][4][P](sabaki) - Damage was changed:30 → 40.

[4][P] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed. Strike attack execution frame was changed. Exe:16 -> 17

[4][P][K] - Hit effect was changed. Delay input timing was changed.

[4][6][P](2nd Strike, Hit)[P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique were changed(Also against Taka).

[​IMG][3][P] - Hit effect was changed. Technique avoids opponent's technique easier.

[​IMG][3][P](hit)[P][+][G](against Taka) - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[3][P] - Hardening difference was changed. CH:+6 ->+8

[3]or[9][P][+][K] - Related to command input.

[3]or[9][P][+][K][P] - Damage was changed:18 → 21.

[2][K][+][G] - Hardening difference was changed. Recovery Counter Hit: -6

[P][+][K][+][G] - Technique attributes was changed.

(ryuuin)[K] - Damage was changed:18 → 21.

(ryuuka)[P] - Cannot be thrown time was adjusted.

(tenchi inyou)[2]or[8][P] - Damage was changed:19 → 20. Hit effect was changed. Evade direction was changed.

(sundome)(hold[G])[P] - Hardening difference was changed. Damage was changed:14 → 15. Hit effect was changed. G:-2 -> -5

(sundome)(hold[G])[K] - Hardening difference was changed. G:-5 -> -4

(descending)[K] - Damage was changed:20 → 21.

(back turned)[​IMG][K] - Hardening difference was changed.

(back turned)[P][+][K][P][P] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed. Hit effect was changed. Strike attack level was changed: High→ Special High.

(back turned)[2][K][+][G] - Hardening difference was changed. Recovery Counter Hit: -6

[6][P][+][G]([4]or[2]or[8]to change throw direction) - Cannot be thrown time was adjusted.

[6][4][P][+][G](against Taka) - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[4][6][P][+][G](against Taka) - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(opponent back to wall):b::f:[P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(opponent right)[P][+][G] (against Taka) - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(oppnent left)[P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed (Also against Taka).

(opponent back)[P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(opponent crouching, right)[2][P][+][G] (against Taka) - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(opponent crouching, left)[2][P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed (Also against Taka).

(opponent crouching, back)[2][P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(on the ground, face up, head)[P][+][K] (against punch down attack) - Possible to reverse strikes from opponent on the side.

(on the ground, face up, head)[P][+][K] (against kick down attack) - Possible to reverse strikes from opponent on the side.

(on the ground, face up, leg)[P][+][K] (against punch down attack) - Possible to reverse strikes from opponent on the side.

(on the ground, face up, leg)[P][+][K] (against kick down attack) - Possible to reverse strikes from opponent on the side.

(tenchi inyou)(against high/mid punch/elbow) - Cannot be thrown time was adjusted.

(tenchi inyou)(against high/mid kick) - Cannot be thrown time was adjusted.

(tenchi inyou)(against middle) - Cannot be thrown time was adjusted.

(tenchi inyou)(against knee) - Cannot be thrown time was adjusted.

---

Above is the list of moves that were adjusted in Version A (From AM2's Website). The purpose of this thread is to keep a record of the changes to later update FS command lists (based on the Masters Guide). Note: "Hardening Difference" refers to actual frame change related to the attack being guarded (GD), hit opponent(H), or counter hit opponent (CH).

Edit: Added additional information from Virtua@Wiki (mainly the actual frame changes to execution of a move and the "hardening differences."

2. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Thanks for the info, akai.

I have a question with the "Cannot be thrown time adjusted" comment next to the four Tenchi parry moves at the bottom. Does that comment indicate the adjusted timing window has been reduced or extended?

Kruza

3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I don't know. The Japanese text did not suggest either, just that it got adjusted. In the second round of updates, I will try to add the actual frame data. Right now going down the list of moves that have been changed from Pre-Version A to A

4. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    :mad:

It's Lion's upercut! Only it's an elbow!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  5. SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SilentNephilim
    XBL:
    SilentNephilim
    Nice! Can't wait to test these out :3

6. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    Looks like she received mostly buffs.

7. Tiripsem

Tiripsem Well-Known Member

Spotted some Command List errors and I didn't want to make a new thread for it,

Kamageri ([4][K]) Is not a special low but a special high.
    Jouseiryuusenshou ([4][4][P]+[K]) is written as [4][b[P]+[K] on the list
    Naibokutaoshi ([2][4][8][6][P]+[G]) is Taibokutaoshi

I'll comb through later to see if I find anymore. And great work, who ever added the FS lists to the site [​IMG]!

8. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Thanks, the change log seems like a good place to make notes of updates / report errors in command lists. Will update move lists when there is a chance to update it and I'm not busy.

9. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Spotted one little error too:
    Ryusen
    (Tenchi In'you) [​IMG] or [​IMG][​IMG] crumple on NH ( not -1)

10. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Corrected Aoi's command list and I replaced the note "crouching opponent on hit is stagger" to crumple on hit. Thanks.

11. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I just noticed that Tobi Shouda (ascending) [P] is +6 on NH and +10 CH ( in the game ) instead of +5 NH and +9 CH

12. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I believe you are hitting the opponent on the second active frame. So your display would show execution at 27 frame, +6 on NH, and +10 on CH). \

This would happen likely if you input [8][P] (you are not pressing the guard button to jump first).

If your input was [8][G] to jump first then press [P] as you ascend, the display would show exectuion at 26 frame, +5 on NH and +9 on CH.

I just tested this out on dojo.