1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi vids and stuff

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by tonyfamilia, Dec 20, 2007.

1. HamalSharatan

HamalSharatan Active Member

Hey Tony, where are you in Miami? Do you play on 360?

2. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Hey, wasup, HamalSharatan, I live in Miramar but we meet up at FIU at least once a month.
    Incident lives the closest to Miami and he also has a 360 but he is not online. I just bought a 360 but I am also not online.

If you're in the Miami area hit me up with a PM and we will have a live VF-get-together during a day that you can come.
    We're always interested in meeting new players (new to to the Miami Crew anyway).

3. LucidNightmare

LucidNightmare Well-Known Member

4. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Nice fights!
    Here's another one, Aoi vs Jacky

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCeW95zRdG0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCeW95zRdG0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Courtesy of:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nicenature

5. LucidNightmare

LucidNightmare Well-Known Member

^Good fight, I almost thought the Jacky player was about to come back there for a minute! lol

Here's an interesting vid I found, it isn't a match vid...but, after some funny scenes, it turns into like, an Aoi AMV/Tribute vid of some sort...I found it to be really neat, and it had a great song too, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4wTASAFZmc

6. PompousKristina

PompousKristina Well-Known Member

How dare he make the other female characters look bad and make Aoi look good? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

I feel sorry for Eileen, Sarah, and Pai. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

7. Sp00n

Sp00n Well-Known Member

Aoi, superiour. The rest, Inferiour.
    But boy, did she look hidious in VF3 haha not to mention her nose is huge in VF4

8. SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SilentNephilim
    XBL:
    SilentNephilim
    YAY! An Aoi tribute ^_^

9. DaBadSeed

DaBadSeed Well-Known Member

aoi rulez /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

10. CarolinaPanther

CarolinaPanther Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Nomas_Tomas
    A Aoi Tribute? Yay!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We will crush all who dare to challenge....The Aoi. Oh yeah, I'll stain my hands...with your blood! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbs_up.gif

11. HamalSharatan

HamalSharatan Active Member

Are we getting that ogre mask and blue halo?!?

12. LDC

LDC Well-Known Member

About how much of the Ver.C vids can I apply to my Ver.B gameplay? I've steered clear of match vids for this reason, but I feel that I'm only hurting myself. If there is that big of a difference, does anyone know where I can find some Ver.B vids?

13. Sorias

Sorias Well-Known Member

It's really not a very big deal, the changes are pretty minor. The few things you might want to watch out for:

K+G (counter hit) > PPK is combo that ends in knockdown in Ver. C, in Ver. B, K+G is much weaker, preventing the combo, and I believe PPK will not knockdown.

4PK, the second hit will knockdown in ver. C.

There's some other minor changes in frames or move properties, but not stuff that I think comes up all that often.

14. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    good VerB Aoi vidz:

http://zr.x0.com/up/upload.html

I think there is a thread with Aoi VerB -> VerC changes in this forum.

EDIT: Here

PS: can't wait to talk about Aoi VF5 -> Aoi VF5R /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

15. Farpenoodle

Farpenoodle Well-Known Member

She still plays more or less the same in Ver B and C but believe me the K+G PPK combo is a huge buff in Ver C.

16. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I totally agree ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif now a true mid is a good buff too, It staggers crouch opponent on normal hit.

17. KingZeal

KingZeal Well-Known Member

18. LDC

LDC Well-Known Member

Thanks! There wouldn't happen to be a page like that for Sarah, would there??

19. Tiripsem

Tiripsem Well-Known Member

This, mah boi, is what all true Aoi's strive for!

We need more videos for practice!