1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi's new low throw?!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Llanfair, Feb 25, 2001.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Hey hey all - after watching the video quite a few times, Kbcat and I both agree that the low throw type move that Aoi performs on Kage is not in VF3. We could be wrong but we couldn't identify the animation.
    Kbcat originally thought that it may be the animation for Aoi's from crouch low puch reversal. But after a quick test, it's not.

Our speculation is that it is a new low throw - and judging by the animation, what do you guys think of it looking like the beginning of a multipart? Low throws are usually pretty damaging and I can't imagine that little arm break doing a whole whack of damage - we figure it would likely follow into further bone snapping ;)

Thoughts?

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

hmm, it looks pretty obvious to me that it's a new low throw...

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

3. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

...yeh, i agree with sal. i can't believe you guys had to watch it a few times to see that it was new.......no offence, just seems obvious that it is a new move to me.

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

No offense taken ;) But how familiar are you (is anyone) with the animations for Aoi's 'from crouch low punch' reversal? We doubled checked to be sure... ;)

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Well, If i remember correctly, she grabs the guy's arm, jump n stomp (something like that...will have to double check)

But no, I could not tell it was a new low throw.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'mibu's lone wolf'

6. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

Looks like a new low throw to me too, and a sweet one at that.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure it's a 180 degree pivot w/ back throw, ie she grabs the arm, whips around behind the opponent, grabs their shoulders and throws them back. I forget at the moment which stance it is or if stance even matters for this one.