1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi's P+K down attack reversal question.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Neo, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

What downed states can u use it in?

I have only been able to use it in face up-feet towards are any other lying down states possible?

If you know some others please post the here,maybe you could add a usage explanation too I use the above to escape the down attack after aoi's d,f,u,b p+g THROW

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

You have to be laying on your back. It's not recommended, b/c if they don't attack, then you're wide open to get blasted. The only time I use it is by mistake. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Robio_kun

Robio_kun Well-Known Member

OK, it is possible to get it to work consistantly in some circumstances. I always get it to work after one of the mid kick counters and one of the mid/high punch counters. Just play with it until you figure out which ones I mean. I have also been able to get it to work from her rear throw occasionally but I wouldn't recommend it.

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

1. This post is more than four months old. Either the question was already answered, the original poster has probably forgotten about it by now, he/she has moved on to another character, or maybe even another game by now. Maybe. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. I think the original poster was referring to a situation where Aoi is lying down. Your advice might be helpful if the opponent was lying on the ground.

5. Chu Ting

Chu Ting Member

AFTER AOI'S 2684 OR 8624P+G ,3P IS NOT GUARANTEED NOW IN EVO.

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

yes it is -- CD forward once and [3][P]