Aoi's P+K down attack reversal question.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Neo, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

What downed states can u use it in?

I have only been able to use it in face up-feet towards are any other lying down states possible?

If you know some others please post the here,maybe you could add a usage explanation too I use the above to escape the down attack after aoi's d,f,u,b p+g THROW

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

You have to be laying on your back. It's not recommended, b/c if they don't attack, then you're wide open to get blasted. The only time I use it is by mistake. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Robio_kun

Robio_kun Well-Known Member

OK, it is possible to get it to work consistantly in some circumstances. I always get it to work after one of the mid kick counters and one of the mid/high punch counters. Just play with it until you figure out which ones I mean. I have also been able to get it to work from her rear throw occasionally but I wouldn't recommend it.

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

1. This post is more than four months old. Either the question was already answered, the original poster has probably forgotten about it by now, he/she has moved on to another character, or maybe even another game by now. Maybe. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. I think the original poster was referring to a situation where Aoi is lying down. Your advice might be helpful if the opponent was lying on the ground.

5. Chu Ting

Chu Ting Member

AFTER AOI'S 2684 OR 8624P+G ,3P IS NOT GUARANTEED NOW IN EVO.

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

yes it is -- CD forward once and /versus/images/commands/df.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif