1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

April Arcadia news

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Reno, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

News = Nothing. No tactics, no combos, nothing. Just a summary of the DVD content that comes with the magazine.

DVD Matches:
    Homestay Akira (Akira) vs. Kamaage (Akira)
    Koedo (Jean) vs. Yukino (Aoi)
    Maha (Jean) vs Babu Yoshi (Akira)

These are matches from the Tokyo Bay Cup tourney that LA Akira was at in January. The Maha vs. Babu Yoshi match was insaaane. If anyone has any good DVD ripping software I'll get the matches online, so please let me know if you got any good dvd ripping programs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top 10:
    Video Games
    1. Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
    2. Blazblue
    3. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam
    4. Melty Blood: Actress Again
    5. Street Fighter IV
    6. Virtua Fighter 5R
    7. Sugoi! Arcana Heart 2: Tenkousei Akane to Nazuna
    8. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
    9. Guilty Gear XX ACore
    10. Deathsmiles MLB

SIGH.

If you want all the content on the dvd and other goodies, visit my site, versuscity.net. Yeah, I know, shameless plugging, but it's a good site! :p

2. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

3. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Tekken is still killin em.

Hey I heard something about Sega having part ownership of Sammy or Arcsys, does this mean they get revenue from Blazblue and AC?

I don't know what's going on, but Sega make that money and bring over some R console. Thanks.

and lol @ sf4 being up there with it being on console too. Game is just that serious.

4. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

What does that mean? I'm curious... not any kind of flaming at all, just wondering.

5. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Maybe because the game is on console unlike majority of that top ten besides AC, and it's still up there is what I'm saying. Because the game is pretty good.

You think this is a jab at VF or a jab at SF?

6. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

In Japan I don't think having it on console will kill the arcade scene. I mean GG accent core been on console for a long time and its still up there same with VF4evo when that was on console

7. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help guys, i uploaded the matches here:

8. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    thank you reno.. was really looking forward to this. If you got more that would be awesome.

9. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Neither, I was curious cause I didn't understand what you were saying... That's all.

10. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

The Maha/Baba Yoshi vid didn't up properly so I reuploaded it.

11. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

Reno, thanks for the uploads. Greatly appreciated!

12. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

good fights thanks man

13. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
  14. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Didn't get to see the videos /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

EDIT: Friend pointed out there is indeed videos of the matches on -obvious places that dont need to be mentioned- that were taken off here due to copy rights, ignore my post and go on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif