1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Arcade Controllers

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Nov 17, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have been reading that alot of you have been having trouble with the Ascii contoller so I decided to post this. I manfacture arcade controllers my site isn't up just yet but it is in the works.

Since I have been geting addicted to VF I have decieded to make a VF controller with the 4 button layed out just like the arcade.

The cost for a DC VF controller will be $80 plus shipping so it comes out to be about 100 total..

controllers are Happ Competition
    buttons are Happ Competition: this style have a flat face similar to the Jap
    style if you choose I can also go with the concave style also.

You have the choice of black or white for your box.

you may also choose the color of you buttos up to 4 diff colors alowed.
    red
    white
    blue
    green
    purple
    yello
    black

Like I said the price will be $80 + 20 for shipping.

If you are intrested respond here or email me at cigarbob@basinonline.com

Im a VF scrub. If you are looking for a arcade quality controller for the home system Email me.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

buttons laid out like the US machines or japanese machines?

i think most people find the japanese layout preferable. you can see an image of what the layout is like here: http://www.sega.co.jp/AM2/e/index.html

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I was thinking Jap lay out..
    and thanks for the pic. =)

Im a VF scrub. If you are looking for a arcade quality controller for the home system Email me.