1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Arcade D Quest Order

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by RaH, Jul 25, 2006.

1. RaH

RaH Member

Last night I was trying to do the Quest Order for Arcade D (Dodge-Triple-Throw-Escape 5 times with at least 3 successfull Throw-Escapes) with Lei so I can get his Sword, but had no success at all. I can do throw escapes all day long on the training, Is a "Triple-Throw-Escape" where you just do 3 possible throw escape at once? [3][P]+[G] [6][P]+[G] [2][P]+[G] ?

2. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

yes, but just do them after your attack has been blocked and you're EVADING.

3. RaH

RaH Member

Wow, this is the most difficult quest order I've done, and I've finished almost all them them now. The timing for the throw escape has to be really quick and its hard to provoke a fighting opponent to do the block/throw attempt, maybe I just suck /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. IronFists

IronFists Member

having trouble doing this with jacky to get his <font color="yellow"> yellow. </font> any tips? I took vanity's advice and it didn't work.

5. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

This quest order is VERY easy. When you start a match, backdash few times (so your opp can't hit you), and each time opp attacks, perform evade and 3 throw escapes (any 3 directions are good - neutral too). If you perform successful evade AND 3 throw escapes AND you don't get hit, you will get a point. It takes me ~30 sec to get this quest done /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif