1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

arcade stick

Discussion in 'Console' started by plUmber, Mar 16, 2002.

1. plUmber

plUmber Member

any idea where to get the hori sticks in germany?
    are there alternatives to hori, i mean with the same quality.seems that hori is the first choice as far as i read older posts concerning arcade sticks.
    i will play other fichting games too, so is the tekken 4 stick compatible with all fighting games.does hori got a stick equal to the t4 stick without the t4 stickers...?
    thx

2. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Not sure of where to buy in Germany, but have you tried ncsx.com, buyrite.com or cart-mart.com? Buyrite has a Hori Fighting SS. I believe it is $49.99. It has 8 buttons I believe and no stickers.

3. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

The Hori T4 stick is compatible with almost all games. Also, the graphics on the T4 sticks are not stickers that can be removed. Alternatives to these are up to you. The MAS sticks (http://www.massystems.com/index.html) are the best you can get this side of making your own IMO. You can do good also if you find an official NAMCO joystick. They are no longer made, but usually you can find one at a retail game store or toy store cheap.

4. plUmber

plUmber Member

thx
    gonna ckeck theese out..