1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Arcade sticks

Discussion in 'Console' started by Lice, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Lice

Lice New Member

Hi all,

I just got VF4 yesterday (YAY) and I was wondering if there were any decent arcade sticks for the PS2? There doesn't seem to be, so should I wait for one or get a PS1 stick? What is everyone else doing?

Danke.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

check some of the posts from the last month for reviews of VF sticks.

In a nutshell, keep away from the Shadowblade stick and the Tekken stick's ok.

3. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

ASCII FT2 is pretty good. (That's what I am using now.) It has 8 buttons so you can use it with some other games as well. www.ncsx.com has it. However it is 10 bucks more expensive

VF4 special stick is great. But hard to find one. The only place I know selling it is www.toysnjoys.com. Second day shipping is 15 dollars. Just ordered one myself.

Never tried that stick which has the same name as Kage's Dragon Punch (aka Shadow Blade, LOL).

4. Lice

Lice New Member

Cool.. thanks for the link to toysnjoys.com. I'll probably get the ascii stick since i'll want to use it for tekken 4 later this year.... although, that VF4 stick is very tempting. thanks again!