1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Arcadia #75!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by tianyuan2k2, Jun 26, 2006.

1. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

http://www.arcadiamagazine.com/

It will be all about VF5! It will have all characters' command lists for sure! I will get the magazine as soon as possible. Should be at end of next week. So put all its info here.

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

This thread was locked cause of forum bug, but it looks like it's fixed now.

3. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

There you go. Thanks for the headsup tianyuan2k2 and I hope that you translate that bitch \o/

/KiwE

4. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Thanks a lot, can't wait to see it!! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I really appreciate the gesture Tianyuan2k2, thanks. I’ve been waiting so long for something like this to be released, I can hardly wait. I wonder if Sega will update the official VF5 site with the release of the latest Arcadia.

6. Kratos

Kratos Well-Known Member

I want it too. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

7. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

i called kinokuniya and they'll get it july 16th for US shores, so expect it around that time for that shop.

8. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

What the?! July 16th? Arcadia 75 will be released on June 30, it takes two weeks to get to the US?

I think the Japanese store I go to should receive the magazine around July 8th. That store usually gets the magazine a week later from Japan. I can only cross my finger now.

I could merely understand Japanese I will do the best I can. I have to drag my friend to translate it even he doesnt play VF:D

If anyone from Japan can scan the images, we probably can see the info tonight:p

9. Pai_Garu

Yeah, I should be getting scans soon. If they don't already post it on vfdc... haha.

10. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

apparently kinokuniya ships by boat . . .

anyhow i want a hard copy of the magazine for my personal scanning purposes /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

11. Acheron

Acheron Well-Known Member

I picked it up about 15 minutes ago. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a scanner, though I could take some (probably terrible) pics with my phone when I get back tonight. It's Friday here, so I also won't be able to try hunting for a scanner on campus until Monday.

My reading skills are pretty weak (particularly for game terminology), though I may bug some friends to help me.

In the main article (move list is a separate booklet), there are sections on Throw Details, Side Attacks, Offensive and Defensive Dodges, as well as individual character sections. However, I don't know how much new information these contain.

12. Pai_Garu

Yeah I got the scans too, will pick out the important details and post them.

Full movelist is getting worked on right now in clear and concise format.

13. Luddie

Luddie Well-Known Member

Could you please post the scans as well? /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif