1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Arcadia VF4 mook

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GreatDeceiver, Aug 2, 2001.

1. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver Well-Known Member

2. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver Well-Known Member

or 08/10, for you americans ;)

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

and for those who need to see them right now, there are some crappy pics of akira's new dojo and shun's cave at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20010801/otenami.htm>http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20010801/otenami.htm</A>.

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

When the mooks come out is their like an import retailer you can get them from? I mean how do you get ahold of these?

P.S. dont you wish we could get those nifty sit down cabinets in the states they are so cool!

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. Daniel Thomas

Daniel Thomas Well-Known Member

Yeah, where do we get a copy of this? And who do you have to pay to publish an English-translated version of the VF4 Mook? For that matter, who do you have to pay to get a VF4 machine from Japan? (The sit-down cabinet would be terrific if both players were sharing the same screen.)

-----
    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How the elephant got in my pajamas, I don't know."
    -- Groucho Marx

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

There are many Japanese bookstores around major cities, as far as my experience goes. Such places are usually able to easily order a copy for you as a special order.

I'm guessing there are online retailers as well (but don't know where).

7. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Better shots of Akira's dojo can be found at coremagazine.com

It is his dojo, the signature Yuki Budokan sign is up there somewhere.
    And there are other shots too, including Aoi wearing a Yoshimitsu like mask and looking all Noh-ish.

Must see.

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

8. Guest

Guest Guest

good idea for anyone one of us who will end up with the book is to post the ISDN number here....
    it will be so much easier for us to track it online then.

9. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Well thank you all for your input. It looks as if I am going to have to look around a bit on my own. I think Animenation takes special orders for import books so I will try them first.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin