1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

are there any items.....

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by kidler, Mar 30, 2002.

1. kidler

kidler Member

Are there any items that give extra damage,make you faster etc.With my Lei-Fei I got wooden shins for a example and it seems he does more damage with his basic throw with them on.Please tell me if you can I would be grateful.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

supposedly there was only one item you could get that affected the gameplay, and it had the ambiguous description of 'boosting defense'.. and the ppl in Japan who had earned the item never used it because they were afraid of losing it to someone (if you lost while it was equipped, the other guy got it).

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Test your theory in free training. It will tell you how much damage you do with and with out the shin guards. Let us know what you find out. Thanks.

4. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

My Shun A.I got shoes of speed but i dont notice him getting any faster. False advertisment!

Sweet...........