1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

are you a true gamer? test inside..... turn volume up before reading.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sudden_Death, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

its quite simple, if you CANT find the guost in this picture within one minute : http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf then you're a true gamer. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

ps. i found it in about 20 seconds....

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I didn't know you were so cruel /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

I saw this site months ago. I should fool some friends with it /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

these sites/prank screensavers always brings the meanness out of me too piccolo. haha for added effect, incorporate the flash animation in a url ending with /html instead, so as to not rouse suspicions.

speaking of screensavers, Does anyone here remember the McDonald's screensaver? If you have it, could you please PM me, because that screensaver was the BEST (drunk Hamburglar, humorous sexual innuendo, what more could you ask for in a screensaver) and no, it's nothing scary. /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif

4. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Do you know where I can find anymore like this?

5. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

That was some hilarious shit.... LOL. Thanks. I'm passing this on to friends.