1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Are you gay for Chibita?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Dandy_J, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Then visit his official website!

(http://chibita-lion.com)

You can read such awesome diary entries such as "OK this one day I went to the arcade and beat everyone's ass 50-0. Then the next day I went to another arcade and went 46-4, I suck! But then today I went again and went 50-0. Why am I so great?"

2. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

I haven't knowticed this before but xhibita looks pretty metro / gay. I can't wait to meet and destroy his lion. I beat him on the quest mode! YEAH!

3. sekaijin

sekaijin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    well kids.
    if you look at his schedule he has a 100-man kumite scheduled for july 31. does that mean he'll be a no-show for evo?

4. Kimble

Kimble Well-Known Member

ROFL!!! He looks pretty anorexic too so how can he be 65kg?

5. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    Trust the best lion player in the world to look gayer than lion himself. That full body pic in his profile is <font color="pink"> FABULOUS!! </font>

6. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ROFL!!! He looks pretty anorexic too so how can he be 65kg?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's anorexic or even skinny really. Slender is a good word. I wouldn't say he's short either. Put a ninja suit on him & he'd easily pass for Kage. Easily. Come to think of it, we should all shut just shut the fuck up right now before he charters a couple of flights & rips us all to pieces.

7. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    DrunkenCat said:

Trust the best lion player in the world to look gayer than lion himself. That full body pic in his profile is <font color="pink"> FABULOUS!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...surely he can't be wearing a sleeveless leopard skin top and dungarees...*rubs eyes*...no, he is!

Jesus...I know the Japanese are renown for their loud fashion statements but THAT takes the biscuit!

8. Street

Street Active Member

I'd sex him for sure.

Amazing.

9. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

that's freaking great! We now know his blood type! hahhah

10. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

This post reminded me of some old recoil ramblings on Ed's Hardcoregaming site. I remember reading this years back and finding it a pretty entertaining stuff (from some HG VF3 trip to Japan):

Who is that? Why is he probably the most feared player in Japan? How is it possible this 15 year old punk, who plays as if he's day dreaming of something and not concentrating at all on the fight, ends up winning consistently.. with probably one of the lowest ranked players on the gamest list "Lion" .....time after time after time.

He is known as Eiji Komatsu.... or better yet Chibita, and this is the story of how HG ran into the most famous player in Japan.

It was the first week of our trip to Japan... I believe we were there a total of 3 days, and it was roughly evening time at the local Kani arcade (see previous Diary posting). Shota stated that it was possible that we could end up running into some famous players that night... and although, I wasn't eagerly anticipating there arrival, I kept checking the corner of my eye, in hopes we could end up seeing the "best of the best."

Anyway, our VF experience at the time, was for the most part fairly even, but we definitely did run up against some very good players... But on this Friday night... several players stuck out even more than the good players that were already there in Japan. Finally we saw him, "Chibita." He was a wirey 15 or 16 year old Japanese kid, probably about 5'5" and he's luck if he even broke 100lbs.. Personally, I could sneeze and knock this guy down.. His left arm had a distinctive scar, it had 5 cigarette burns on the upper forearm.. I was later informed that since Chibita didn't really go to the best of the schools, this was probably gang related... And his hair, was unlike the picture that I posted... His hair looked like a raggy andy mop.. but bright orange, and his front tooth was almost missing.. In a nutshell, he looked pretty fucked up.... All joking aside, he really looked fucked up..... Like all Japanese teenagers he basically smoked and was drinking while he was playing..... Unlike here in the states, it appears that smoking and drinking aren't really frowned upon in Japan.. although the laws state that you have to be 20 to do both...

Believe it or not the old recoil scetion of HG is still online...you can read the rest of this *long* speel here if you're interested:

http://www.hardcoregaming.com/vf3/vf3rec.htm

Pai~Chun likes this.
  11. stompoutloud

maximum great find. thanks for sharing. Thanks to Shota (?) for writing that report.

12. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Who is that? Why is he probably the most feared player in Japan? How is it possible this 15 year old punk, who plays as if he's day dreaming of something and not concentrating at all on the fight, ends up winning consistently.. with probably one of the lowest ranked players on the gamest list "Lion" .....time after time after time.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those of you that will meet chibita for the first time at Evo this year, ( If he shows up ) that is the one statement that will best describe your experience seeing him for the first time. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You will be amazed at how relaxed he seems when he is playing.

13. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

chibita never used to look that gay,......... playing lion must have really influenced him over the years...

is he wearing lipstick in that profile page!?? -- mabye he's just on cosplay or sommin..

14. stompoutloud

Man, the way he plays when I was in japan was sick. He would sit there and be half talking to his friends sometimes while beating the shit out of top players.

15. tzgorr1

tzgorr1 Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    MAXIMUM said:

[ QUOTE ]
    DrunkenCat said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...surely he can't be wearing a sleeveless leopard skin top and dungarees...*rubs eyes*...no, he is!

Jesus...I know the Japanese are renown for their loud fashion statements but THAT takes the biscuit!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL here it is!

16. ukmc2

ukmc2 Active Member

ahh!!!!!!
    my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Some people have some growing up to do.

18. JED-VF3

JED-VF3 Active Member

PSN:
    Shun-Di-VF3TB
  19. JED-VF3

JED-VF3 Active Member

PSN:
    Shun-Di-VF3TB
    also didn't know chibita plays the trumpet :LOL:

20. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I've heard Chibita has Yakuza ties. And if that's true he's more gangsta then 98% of people on this website by default... No matter how metro he looks. Lol