1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Are you gonna download the new Star Wars movie???

Discussion in 'General' started by RandomHajile, May 8, 2005.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

Are you gonna download the new Star Wars movie???

now that its had a press preview in cali yesterday in a digital cinema, (even famous peeps turned up) are you gonna download the film or wait 2 weeks and see it in 8 channel SDDS as it should (forget dolby EX)

2. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

probly gonna watch it in a cinema so i can be amazed by the special effects and light sabers but saddened by the terrible plot. Then probably retire to a shesa bar on edgware road talking about how much it sucked and after that get wasted.

same ol , same ol.........

3. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

i would download, if i knew where to find

4. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

If you want I can pm you the name of the program. It's quite good, since that's where I saw most of the movies I wanted to see, but was too lazy to go to the theater for. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: no!

How many threads do I need to close before you people understand that piracy discussions aren't welcomed here.

I'm not accusing anyone in particular, and I'm by no means a saint, but this thread has degenerated into a how-to for downloading a movie illegally.

Just go and watch it when it premiers in your town.