ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Rodnutz, Oct 24, 2001.

1. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    WTF the FAMILY FUN CENTER(name of our arcade) still doesnt have vf4... thats it, ADAM YUKI(best damn vf player PERIOD!), NELSON(what can i say he is the DA MAN), ANDY(hehe takes beating your AZZ and spazzing to a whole new level), HIRO(need i say anything more than his name), guys im coming to NY tommorrow... i cant take it no more i need to play VANESSA man! nah im joking i aint coming to NY, well atleast not yet hehe... look for me in december tho foolce... PEACE

I wiiinnnnnn!!

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

You're not alone; NY doesn't have VF4, either. No one does. Well, SVGL in the Bay Area, CA, and Chicago both have a test version, but the final version of VF4 isn't out anywhere in the US or even Canada (save for an imported one near Toronto).

--
    "You don't even have a shed of evidence to proof nuts!" - Alucard

3. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Whistles all the way to Paris .
    24 VF4 version B machines baby .
    Too bad it costs me a few hunderd dollars a pop to go and play there .

4. BlueFlash

BlueFlash Active Member

Wow, and I thought I wasn't alone, but

I only got one positive reply from an arcade saying they would get VF4, but in December. Have any of you searched and found the same results??

5. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. just got done playing 4 hours with shota / j-lau (from indiana). it was fun , but i 'd like to use vanessa so that i can finally pick a character and still lose to shota's d+p.

head-stino

__-___---____

6. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

It's 24 already?!
    Oh my Paris IS becoming the Mekka of the western VF, I was hoping it would be Copenhagen :p
    Still no news here, except for sometime in spring '02, bah!