1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

art of jacky

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by 34, Apr 3, 2002.

1. 34

34 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    hope you like this,
    i got this from one of korean vf site.

2. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

dude, that's a harsh blow...... 0_0

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

jesus, did he do that in MS paint? not a comment on his skill, just that it has the color scheme and lines of MS paint drawings, and something that good from MS paint must take a miracle of patience.

4. DJ_Trunks

DJ_Trunks Member

My japanese ex-girlfriend could do amazing Anime using MS Paint. I actually watched her start off using the circles and half circles and erasing the parts she didn't need. It was amazing. I never knew you could ACTUALLY draw using MS Paint. I found out she worked on a PS2 RPG......if anyone sees the name Erika Kimura on a game please let meeh know....I'd like to know what she worked on.

5. satur9

satur9 New Member

Japanese ex-girlfriend

hahaha

"I'd like to know what she worked on..."

you want her back don't you? *evil grin*

6. RIZ

RIZ Well-Known Member

Haha..nice picture. Jacky owns. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

-<font color=white>R<font color=red>.</font color=red>I<font color=red>.</font color=red>Z<font color=red>.</font color=red></font color=white>