1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Asian New Lunar Year - Fudd & Games in SF

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by siLEpai, Feb 19, 2002.

1. siLEpai

siLEpai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    siLEPai
    Hey y'all,

Anybody up for a post-Asian New Lunar Year celebration in SF with some yummy fudd & games? There's a Chinese New Year parade this Saturday afternoon on February 23:
    http://www.sfgate.com/traveler/events/cny/
    I need a couple of hours to set up at the Biophysical Meeting, but I'm game afterwards.

Any Bay Area folks up for some delicious dumplings / mandugook / gyoza / jiao tze and VF4 / PF afterwards? The more the merrier =) More fudd for the TUMMY *muwahahaha*

Howard and Chris, I owe you guys for missing out on din din at the last VF lesson so my treat =D Hopefully, you'll stop tossing my Pai like a ragdoll =) If not, my Anita will be dealing out those affectionate ragdoll heads with "LOVE FOR YOU!" More reason to celebrate if Chris becomes pooh-bah =P David, you can return the fave by treating us if you land that Oracle job dude! Flower power!

take it EZ,
    siLE Pai

<font color=yellow>Phear da Princess of Putz 'n Play =P
    Have a <font color=red>siLE</font color=red> day! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif
    *pika pika pIkAchU*</font color=yellow>

[​IMG][​IMG]