1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Assortment of VF Evo movies sorted by characters...

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by maddy, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    Re: Are you new on this site? Here are clips you looking for.

[ QUOTE ]
    would i benefit from watching these videos as a training aid to playing V4 evo?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Definitely. The good thing about watching a high-level VF video is that there are alot of skills that go into one match and you get a chance to see them all work together.

2. Klandestine

Klandestine Well-Known Member

Too bad you can't see a button display like in replay movies. Man, that would be awesome. Thanks for the vids, Madagascar.

3. Niebeer

Niebeer Active Member

These movies kick @$$.

4. kodec

kodec New Member

Re: A trick to make saving them a bit easier...

Hi,
    I couldn't get flashget set up so I could use Download All. When I set the referrer to http://vfevo.com for the first one, and saved it as default, it still doesn't set it for the subsequent jobs. Any tips?

Thanks,
    Kodec

[ QUOTE ]
    CreeD said:

by now people have noticed right click --> save as works fine, but that some download accelerators fail. The right click, save as stuff can be a pain... if you want to download with E.G. flashget:

1. Set the referrer to be http://vfevo.com
    2. Don't try to split the file into several parts, just download in one part.

That way you can queue up dozens of files without the tedium of right clicking two, waiting for those two to finish, right clicking again... etc. With the correct settings you can just choose "download all by flashget" and then let it go to town.

[/ QUOTE ]

5. zaelock__gr

zaelock__gr Well-Known Member

Great job thanks /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Sure, just start a new download (any download) and type it in once, then click the 'Set as default' button on the new download dialogue box.

7. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

News

A sad news.

VFzone.com is getting closed due to its server problem. There remains a possibility of the site existing as a board-only site, but it's inevitable that
    all the movies will be gone pretty soon. If so, the links in this thread will become dead as well.

If you have a chance, it would be nice to go to the site and write a thank you note to the web master since the site has been one of the best source of latest VF clips for all the VFers in the world and much more.

This is the link to the board.

http://vfevo.com/board/zboard.php?id=vf_free

8. afrogame

afrogame New Member

Great idea. So many videos to download now.

9. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Re: News

hey, nice job on this, just saying thanks.

10. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

I am one happy newbie. I <3 T1 cable lines.

11. Mindscan

Mindscan Active Member

is it still possible to view the vids? i can't seem to get them to work. it keeps telling me that i don't have permission to access them.

12. KidVicious

KidVicious New Member

First post to say thanks for the wonderful VF4 Evo footage.

13. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mindscan said:

is it still possible to view the vids? i can't seem to get them to work. it keeps telling me that i don't have permission to access them.

[/ QUOTE ]

They still work, right click and save.

14. JackyRace_500

JackyRace_500 New Member

Oh my god!!! /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
    I'm new here and all I can say is that this site is incredible. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I know I'll be here for a long time now! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

15. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

u reply is nothing to do with this thread lol!
    go gernal part if u want say nothing like that, btw i am also from begium, and live not far from antwerpen thought (zwijdrecht), nice to meet u dude!!

ogi
    cheers

16. JackyRace_500

JackyRace_500 New Member

/versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gifHey dude, nice to know you're from Belgium. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Anyway, some cool vids you got there Maddy, hope you gonna update those frequently. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

my,my.I also live in Belgium,nice pic of Midori no hibi ;-)

18. Brandestoc

Brandestoc New Member

Excellent collection of vids.

19. balita

balita New Member

hey there, I'm new here!
    wow, last post in this thread is six months old!
    Just wanted to say the links arent working. Using right-click and save, I actually download html files :/

20. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    hey there, I'm new here!
    wow, last post in this thread is six months old!
    Just wanted to say the links arent working. Using right-click and save, I actually download html files :/

[/ QUOTE ] ..................

Welcome to the forums...

/versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif