1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Atlanta? Anyone up from some VF play?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Jan 10, 2002.

1. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Will probably be in ATL this weekend and was wondering if there is any competition and do the sticks etc work well? Holla back.

2. DMan

DMan Well-Known Member

Will probably be in ATL this weekend and was wondering if there is any competition and do the sticks etc work well? Holla back.

I saw this post a little too late. Anyway, the 1p side of VF4 at Underground Atlanta still doesnt work right. We keep telling them its broken and everytime they act like its the first they have heard about it. Its kind of hard to get any real competition going with only 1 usable side on the machine.

3. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Yeah I was there, pulling sp0ds and groovy Lei Fei madness feeling good about myself until later I noticed that the other side my competition was playing on was completely screwed.
    Hey let me know when you all get that shit fixed and when and if you feel like having some comp come your way cool?

4. DMan

DMan Well-Known Member

Yeah I was there, pulling sp0ds and groovy Lei Fei madness feeling good about myself until later I noticed that the other side my competition was playing on was completely screwed.
    Hey let me know when you all get that shit fixed and when and if you feel like having some comp come your way cool?

Ok. .... if the EVER fix it. it seems pretty hopeless right now.
    Oh yea, were you down there on that Friday? or just Sat. I'm wondering if I might have seen you.

-DMan-