1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Attendees of NYG3 - please read!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by adamYUKI, Sep 29, 2002.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Sunday Sept. 8th, the last day of the gathering. Everyone standing outside main office building packing their stuff in the cars and saying goodbye. Now, in the midst of all this confusion/sadness/hapiness, did anyone accidentally pack a white Banana Republic shopping bag into their car - thinking it belonged to one of the many passengers in their car? It is a very important bag that hiro brought over - filled with VF memorabilia. It was supposed to be a gift for someone, and holds a lot of sentimental value!

If anyone did happen to find it in their car or whatever, please PM me! It is very important!!!

*Crosses fingers......*

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

bump.

cmon, someone must of have it.

3. Sudden_Death

whoa, i guess someone is not telling something, check your bags people! also check your car (anonimous, hear that?)

4. Sudden_Death

well well well blonde1, you just dont seem to get the fuck out of my way eh, i wonder why you deleted this post? you've just got caught.

blonde one wrote:

"HEY piccolo STFU!! If somebody had it they would probably contact Adam via PM. Your such a dumb SOB. Bitch.

ps- Fuck Piccolo!!

Fucking why the hell does Ad n hiro likes this guy? "

i swear, next time you come to new york i WILL fuck you up. are people in florida that nice that they will return a bag if taken by mistake?? people aint that nice fucker, its just that we know that its got to be on someone's car. someday we'll meet by accident or not, if someone gives you a bloddy nose that would be me. say hi!

5. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Re: Attendees of NYG3 - please read!!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Blonde_one

6. Kageh

Kageh Active Member

Shota, we absolutely have to go to the next big NY gathering.

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

It's never too early to start the betting pool.

On the one hand sal's a big dude, otoh so is pablo. But then, sal's friends are asian and therefore have Real Ultimate Power. And maybe ad knows like, punjat silak or something. BUT! All floridians carry guns to make executing tourists easier. It's a tough call.

My money is on sal, because he's a fan of quake while florida is a fan of top gun.

8. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Creed.. that was a funny quote. Fan of Top gun the movie? I don't know about all Floridians. But I prefer Shaolin Soccer if you ask me.

9. grynn

grynn Well-Known Member

LOL /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member