ATTN: Hong Kong VFers

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ice-9, Aug 10, 2001.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I plan to be at Cyber City (Mongkok) tonight, from around 8 PM. This could be my last session here in Hong Kong before I go to Singapore/Japan/Indonesia, so if you're going tonight, great, if you're borderline going, please go!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

If you're referring to Sumeragi vs. Ice-9 clips.... It's my understanding (and opinion as well) that those clips don't represent Ice too well. (Of course they did represent that match, which was the finals of a tournament they were holding there I think).

Of course, we've all had our share of being mowed over at one time or another too/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

To answer your question, yes, it's Ice in those movies. To add input, I don't think it represents him well, but I figure it was chosen because it was the final match of the tournament they were holding in Chicago at that gathering.

-Chanchai

Note: I should also comment that I greatly look up to Sumeragi's skills as well, especially after meeting him in May, even more after knowing his background (past and present) with the game. He's a great guy too/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

-Chanchai

Note: I should also comment that I greatly look up to Sumeragi's skills as well, especially after meeting him in May, even more after knowing his background (past and present) with the game. He's a great guy too

Name Dropper:)

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

If it says "ice-9", that must be me.

Did you play me Friday night? Surprised eh? =)