1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN: ice-9

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

please call me when you are back from japan and transiting in the hong kong airport ... you must get out of the custom to meet me in the arrival/departure hall ... remember my cellular phone? btw, when is your exact date of return from japan??

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Don't know yet but shit, I have to get my visa in Jakarta.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

anyway, post on the board and let me arrange my time to the airport in advance ...

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Fucking hell, it turns out I may not be able to go to Japan this summer after all. It takes three days to get a visa and Friday is a holiday in Jakarta. Meaning, the earliest that I could get it (had I flown back today) would be Tuesday. My flight out of Asia to the U.S. is next Sunday. I was planning to take the GMATs next Friday and interview with some other banks sometime before I leave just in case that offer from Merrill doesn't pan out. If I go to Japan, it's going to be damn tight and I would have to leave Tokyo next Saturday (the day before I leave for the U.S.), which would just absolutely suck since that's the best time to be at Kani-Spo.

All this and the fact that Neogamer hasn't gotten back to me yet and I don't have the phone numbers of my other friends in Japan have made me decide to fuck it for this round, but I'm definitely going to be there the next extended holiday I get.

Sorry Dickson.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

poor you ...

that means you will back in hk and stay for another few days?