1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Austin-TX Tourneys(Multiple Games): Sunday July 7th

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Oni-Kage, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

Here are the details:

We're having a barbque party for a friend of mine at electriccancel.com (OniRobo) from about 2 until 6pm(with casual gaming), and the tourneys start at 6pm and go to midnight.

Formats will include Tekken Tag, Tekken 4, VF4 for sure. Up for voting are Soul Calibur, Guilty Gear X, and CvS2. All games are on home consoles (PS2, etc).

The location will be at the apartment's gameroom(downstairs from office) which is furnished with a big screen HDTV, full sized couch with coffee table (for sticks), bar stools/tables, full range kitchen, pool, barbeque pit, etc.

The address is 11350 Four Points Dr, Austin TX, 78726.
    My number is 512-297-3803.
    General location is near intersection of 2222 and 620 (west austin).

If you need more detailed directions post up or call me, or visit our MAIN thread at electriccancel.com (matchfinder forums, "OniRobo's b-day cookout").