1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Austria needs MORE Virtua Fighter

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Jemun, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Argh, I need more VF here, especially Vienna. Just a few automats and nothing like tourneys or stuff.

2. GMonroy

GMonroy Well-Known Member

Yeah. Too bad Virtua Fighter has not caught on. It is a truly wonderful game.

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Hey, ppl. I am from Brno, czech republic. Vienna is about 2 hours with car from my, maybe we can sometimes arrange some meeting?
    Here in Brno is few players; just me playing regularry, then 3 of my friend playing sometimes. But I will be glad to meet and play someone new. PM me, or anything /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

BTW I was in Vienna about 3 years ago, in Evo times, and play with some community formed around some real figting Dojo. I cannot remeber most of details, but they where really cool, friendly and even some of them speaks czek. And they where organizing lots of VF/Tk tourneys, and even visit some of ours ack there. Unfrotunetally, then they simply disapear and never react on mails or phome anything like that. Don't you know them?

4. PinoyAkira

PinoyAkira Member

me and some friends are regularly playing vf here in vienna..
    so if somebody wants to visit vienna and cant live without vf just contact me ^^

hey! sag mir nur bescheid und wir können zocken ^^

5. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Piony, what about if you and your friend will go to visit us in Brno? There is no problem to sleep in some of our flats, and we can play... play... play...
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

6. Ninjatoo

Ninjatoo New Member

Think the same - Austria needs more /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

7. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Hope to find some fellow Austrian/near Austria VF addicts reviving this thread.

Need someone to play VF5 Final Showdown with me via PSN, hook me up with ass beatings!

8. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Hello,
    I am from Brno/CZ, so Vienna is actually pretty close to me!
    I will gladly play you on PSN when the time allows; just add me and we can arrange something [​IMG]

BTW are there more Austria players active? Do you plan any tourney / gathering in Vienna?

Best regards and see you online [​IMG]

9. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    I lost contact to Pinoy and I don't know any other Austrian players, but I will add you asap

10. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I was messing around trying to invite you to the room and somehwo I deleted you... Can you add me once again, please? [​IMG]

11. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    You found out how to invite? Nice. Sure, I'll add you tomorrow

12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    yes, I did. But then made a mistake of what where to do [​IMG]

13. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    No problem, invite sent

14. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Few guys from CZ where in Vienna this weekend to participate in VanDammage tourney; they tell me afterwards there where at least 3 people playing VF during the event.
    So there are some VFers in Vienna except you for sure [​IMG]