1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

avartar

Discussion in 'General' started by chucky, Aug 27, 2001.

1. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Anybody knows how to get an avartar uploaded???? there seems to be no browser botton, so wtf to do??

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Props for asking this sort of question in General (some people actually post it in Virtua Fighter which is annoying).

Anyways, click on Control Panel, under the main set of options you'll see "personal information, etc.. etc.." along that row to the right is "edit" (top of three "edit" links), click on that edit. Around the bottom of the screen (after scrolling down), there should be a field where you can enter the URL/web address of an avatar pic of your choice (as far as I know, you are not to upload avatar pics to the site, because you can't upload anything to the site without access).

-Chanchai

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Didn't know it was called an Avatar pic. I always referred to it as a personal photo or biopic. But hey, whatever works for you =)

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Yeah, call 'em what you want :)

Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know that one of the bazillion things on my to-do list is to apply a patch which restricts personal images (avatars/logos/emblems/biopics) to a specified file size. So if you're thinking of a nice fat animated gif to put there - don't.

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

So you mean I can't use the 5MB Flash file that I've been developing for my personal photo? =(

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: avatar

Tell me you were joking.

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: avatar

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif