1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Avoiding a down attack after Jeffry's neutral throw

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by maddy, Mar 11, 2004.

1. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

I don't think it's garanteed, but I take a light down attack after Jeff's neutral throw more than enough to make me wonder how to get out of it consistently. Does anyone know what's supposed to be done? Thx in advance.

2. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    maddy said:

I don't think it's garanteed, but I take a light down attack after Jeff's neutral throw more than enough to make me wonder how to get out of it consistently. Does anyone know what's supposed to be done? Thx in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Struggle and roll towards his stomach.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how it works but if u struggle just like u would after say i dont know if pai done [3_]+[K] on you when your in a crouching position. Try doing that after the throw then go left or right (not sure which direction) from the foot jeffry is going to stamp on u with, you should be able to get out of it. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s the way i struggle is rotate the stick [9][8][7][4][1][2][3][6] holg [G] and tap [P][K] quickly, but i'm sure u knew that already.

4. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Thx Mr.cool and Archangel for replys. I will try that out.