1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

awkward delays?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by thebradSHow, Sep 20, 2005.

1. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

I play LeiFei and Brad, with Fei, after [3][3][P],[P] in closed stance against Akira, your supposed to do [P],[P] - [K],[K] but you have to delay that [K],[K] one frame and it's impossible to do that through conventional means (dash buffering) so does anyone have any special ways to do that that I dunno cause if not, I'll have to work around getting a "feel" for it. Secondly, for Brad, against most people in open stance, after [6][P]+[K], your supposed to delay for a bit (not a frame, longer than that) [P] - [6][P],[K]. Any help there or just work on getting the timing for it? BTB, I do know both alternative combos but they do less damage and max damage would be the goal here.

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

For strings like that, you just have to learn the timing. There's pretty much no way around it since you can't cancel them with dashes. Either listen to the sound, watch the animation, or learn the rhythm with your hands.

3. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

With Brad, isn't this combo stronger:

[6]+[P]+[K] > [P] > [3]+[P]+[K], [P]

4. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

2 points less