1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Awwww yeeaaaah

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ice-9, Jul 4, 2001.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Let's hope we can get the DNS switching thing done quickly...something is !@#$ing on somebody's end.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I think the relevant DNS entries have been finally flushed and updated, with virtuafighter.com resolving to the correct IP now. When I get home tonight, I'll just make a quick change so that versus city reverts back to the original virtuafighter.com host name, and not the alternate www239.pair.com host.

During the week I'll be slowly (via 56k modem!) updating and reconstructing the rest of vfdc, so please be patient during the process, and feel free to provide feedback in any area.

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Heh, this one can be blamed on our new host -- they gave our IP address to someone else. Anyway, it's all resolved now.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Damn is it me or does that new logo kick ass?!?!?

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Welcome back, it's good to have you back VFDC/vfighter/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Myke, BIG THANKS for everything!

-Chanchai

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

very cute logo~
    me like ALOT~

<font color=red>~~~ 'enemy not SPODED, enemy not DOWN/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

7. Guest

Guest Guest

That's a damn good logo. You can't imagine the mild heart attack I had when I couldn't get on this site; I thought the beloved VFDC had shut down. Now, everything's fine again, and I really dig the Akira logo. Pure class.

Daniel Thomas

8. CIN

CIN Well-Known Member

Great!!! I missed this MB. Nice to see you back guys.

BTW. Incredible new look. I like it a lot and that logo, man that is really cool.