1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ban chucky?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

DAY-OOH (chucky's song)

Well I was on VFDC all night long
    Daylight come and I get on de phone
    I sign on dis mornin and I find out I'm banned
    Daylight come and I get on the phone
    Day Ooh
    Daaaaaaaaaaay Ooh
    Daylight come and I get on the phone
    Come Mister Morderator moderate me violations
    Daylight come and I get on de phone

-Enk

2. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

LOL! the three peps wanna see me banned are the only ones I think are fucking retarded on VFDC, Creed(mr.bitch,bitch,bitch), Mirkan(swedish moron who thinks PAL games are cool) and mr. bungle(big time internet nerd), ok soo I made some stupid post before, but Myke has told me to ease down and I did, I mean some of what you three nerds post are crap as well, I just dont bitch and whine about it, soo enough already.
    anyways..

3. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Your still not paying attention, Peter breath, this is not about creed, Mirkan, and mr bungle, this is about you. Yes, you're the one being fucked over, mocked out and generally being made an asshole of. No one in my camp knows or cares of what chucky, is, or does. You have to deal with them directly as a man. Stop hiding. Coward.

4. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    chucky...

[​IMG]

5. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

Birds of a feather flock together.

Sadly enough.

6. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

Maybe you missed the birds and only catched the feathers then...

7. Psychosis

Psychosis New Member

from personal experience from other boards, i'd say you need to ban Chucky. all he tried to do is spam up the forums making you ban him.

is that saying if you ban him, he wins? probably. but it's a win win situation. you can get rid of him too.

the retard got banned from Shinra Online for Christ's sakes. how ridiculous is that?

i'd say ban him, even though he is on AOL. everytime he pokes his worthless ass out, ban him again.

yeah it's what he wants, but it's what everyone else want's too.

8. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

This is by far the funniest poll I've ever seen.

9. Trigger

Trigger Active Member

---Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retarded----

Just cut the crap, Chucky. This board is for arguing by people with a reasonable mind. You (don't look anywhere else, i mean you) are a retard who, mistakingly, enter into the "Olympic" of normal people. Wrong place! Wrong competition! Just leave!

la la la... if I were Chucky, I will leave the board. Well, but that was me! (repeat)

10. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    ...but Myke has told me to ease down and I did...

That's bullshit chucky, and you know it.

Yes, I've told you via PM, on numerous occasions, to cease your spamming. But each and every time (and I've lost count) without fail you've gone back to your spamming ways.

This poll was amusing, but pretty much summed up the feelings of the regulars (the opinions of those whom I care about) of VFDC. Your failure to see the negative effect your posting has had on this board saddens me. To make the same mistakes over and over again is bordering on the pathetic and helpless, and I cannot stand to see it continue here. You've had your chance, chucky. More than three chances actually. Time to take a break from VFDC. Your account has been banned. Maybe there's an MK forum out there more suited to your tastes.

Nothing personal, chuck, you've just been fucked.

11. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Ban moi too. Lousy losers.

Is that a request? Be careful of what you ask for.

12. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

attaBOY!

13. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

14. Goom

Goom Active Member

LOL /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

15. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Myke, you r'nt that good in VF... at least in VF4. Why not make a trip down to the streets in Tokyo where you dun even stand a chance to play. Asian (jap) VF skills r more superior than yours coz you r too into frames. Think bout it... You r good in frames but r u good in real fighting? Ya... Got thrashed in S'pore's VF huh? Me got thrashed real fucked in the first day i stepped in the arcades over here. Yes, thats tokyo. Guess wat? I haf the ability to compose myself and adapt to their way of sparring. Thats more important than frames. You've contributed to alot of movelist... Yup, thats nice of you for that painstaking time. For me? i had none. I go deeper in thoughts... Jap style of playing? they punish you for mistakes... i've gotten kicked and reacted real fast to protect my ass...
    You got to setup your opponent in order to beat him all the time. If you find yourself all the time reacting to oppo's moves, that says that you r'nt setting them up.
    Ppl dun get good at anything if they purely learn things generally. Frames? you'r'nt there yet.

16. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Reply? If none, thats all factual...

17. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Lau Abuser, too

*sigh*

You just don't get it, do you?

Firstly, I don't appreciate you talking about me like you know me. For your information, I wasn't thrashed in Singapore, and I wouldn't be stupid enough to claim that I was one of the best players there. I won and lost games, and occasionally held a streak, like most of the guys there. But I don't see what my playing ability has to do with one's conduct online? That was the topic of this thread, remember? But, you've proved time and again, that a detail like that is worth paying any attention to.

Just why the hell are you so obsessed with frames? Or rather, why does it trouble you so much that others might be interested in frame data? Chill-the-fuck-out already. Your past posts have been nothing but hatred against frame data. Again, I don't know why you bring me into your anti-frame war either. Am I shoving frame data down everyone's throats?

For someone who shys away from playing the people in his own local scene, you're the last person to be telling me (or anyone else) how they should go about improving their game. I've met/played more people in Singapore than I imagine you ever will, and just about everyone in Sydney knows me. I'm the strongest advocate for playing the game with your hands, rather than your mouth, and I'm sure most who know me can attest to that.

Now, just because you're still hurting from the new asshole you were given in Tokyo, you really shouldn't be projecting your own problems onto others. Sorry, you won't find any vaseline here. You have been treading a very thin line for a while now, and I'm sorry (or happy, depending on one's view point) to say that you've just stepped over it.

Looking at your latest signature and considering you visited Tokyo, can I assume that you enjoy sex and travel? Well, then <font color=orange>fuck off!</font color=orange>

Your account has been banned until further notice. I'm not banning you just because you attacked me. You have a long history of being an officious prick, spreading misinformation, and harrassing users in private and in public.

18. ken

ken Well-Known Member

Re: Lau Abuser, too

Wow! Two bans in a single day... are they the first two bans as well?

19. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

Wow! Two bans in a single day... are they the first two bans as well?

Officially, yeah, they're the first. Some might say long overdue, too.

In case anyone still has doubts, all you need to do is click on their profile and sift through their last posts. The nature of the ban is such that the user is unable to post or send PMs to other users, but can still read the boards.

20. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

LAU Abuser, give it up man.

I've just deleted a number of accounts you've created in a short time period:

- qwerty
    - Laubuser
    - LauAAbuser
    - fuckyoumyke
    - fuckyou

You can still read the forums, and leech all the information you want. But your contributions here are not welcomed for the time being.

I'll warn you now that your continuing to register usernames at VFDC will be looked upon as an attack to the site. If you keep it up, your ISP will be notified.

Grow up.