1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ban chucky?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

Re: Lau Abuser, too

Just like I said, birds of a feather flock together.

And no, Mirkan, I didn't miss the birds.

Two of them just got banned. That's one less annoying flock to worry about.

Thanks Myke, you did us all a favor.

2. Ellinas

Ellinas Well-Known Member

///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    *- - * - - THANK YOU - - * - -*
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////
    That's quite a bit of patience you got there myke. It sucks to see a whole bunch of new posts and be eager to read them and then find out that they have zero content, just a bunch of spam. I've watched lau abuser go from clueless newbie spammer to spamming smartass trash-talking idiot. Finally, he's gone, along with chucky, and this board is the better for it. Thanks.

3. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

"officious prick" <- Nice. I like.

I agree with both bans, especially for Lau Abuser who absolutely spammed the boards. Just look in the "Fav arcade games" for a classic piece of non-related information. Its not so much posting the occasional useless remark to get laughs as it is consistently giving opinions and information that do not help. The immediate problem obviously being the pain in the ass that is searching for a specific topic ; the amount of SHIT you need to sift through is beyond me and makes things o' so tedious...Not to mention the spelling. And who can forget the 500 or so posts dedicated to the eternal joust between Mr.Bungle and Ice-9.

BTW, what do Florida VFers think? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi Myke,

3 cheers to the ending of Lau abuser.
    3 cheers to the hero, you.

That's a very good deed u have done for us. Lau abuser is indeed too arrogant and this reflects badly on us(Singapore Vfers). /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Whassup Zhifeng! I saw the replays of your matches in the SG tourney =P Nice Shun there... overall 2nd ain't too bad, hope you'll keep up the pressure for the second SG tournament (if there's any...).

BTW, this is something that might amuse you people: we just found out that LAU Abuser was in Singapore the whole time he claimed he was in Japan. Both in the Lion frames/pushback thread, and on the day of the tournament, the IP address logged for his posts resolved to the hostname "sbproxy2.mystarhub.com.sg". /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif Surprise, surprise... hahaha.

6. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

So his claim as a ten dan player was in Kumite?

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Obviously~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Or maybe just a made-up story to make his words more creditable???

Anyway he is history now! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. ken

ken Well-Known Member

Gee that makes us engineers look bad!

One would think that after having some sort of tertiary education you would at least possess some sort of intelligence.

10. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

sbproxy2.mystarhub.com.sg
    Notice the 'proxy' there?
    I use the qatar proxy sometimes to post, but I'm most assuredly not in qatar (and glad for it). /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

He probably really did go there an lose, because if you're going to lie, why not lie and say "I went there and did pretty decent!"
    Oh well, good for Myke, that's what I meant to say.

11. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

We don't really give a damn on where or what Lau Abuser did. He has never bothered to reveal his identity to us or to play with anyone of us.

Any way, none of the Singapore VFers take Lau Abuser's claim to be a 10th Dan player seriously.