1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bare Licks 30th Nov. Funland London

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by TheDarkOne, Nov 17, 2003.

1. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Member

Sunday 30 November all are welcome to the Bare Licks tournament at Funland. (Trocadero, London)

It's 1on1, choose any character.
    1st price: 40£ 2nd: 20£ 3rd: 10£ 4th: candy
    Entry 2£ for all games. Start: 16:00

More info soon. Stay tuned!

2. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

Dark1,

Ek hou baie van die lekkers en sal hoopelik daar wees! Wat gaan die 'format' van die tourney wees?

/versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ed

3. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Member

Het formaat is arcade, 1 tegen 1.
    Meer info volgt. Wees erbij!

4. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

err yea....what they said, lol

Anyway, sounds aight, I'll see if I can make it.

5. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Maybe but I'm not usually in this reality for Sundays /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

i guess i'll go
    i'll be handing in coursework on the 28th so that sunday will be kind of free

..................So what games are going to be playing?

VF i guess, 3rd strike?, SS2T?, TTT, GGX, LOL /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif DDR?, SC?, or what about the "Getting the Disgrace Items Game" Masa will have that one lol.

What BOY, I'M taking candy at this tournment /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Member

Every body please come as early as you can. If we can start at 16:00 it would be nice. I'll try to get my own ass in on time too. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

I know Ryan, Daisuke Vosor and Jun got to the semifinal but who won at the end?

9. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Member

Bare Results

<font color="orange"> 10 people showed up to play. We played "King of the hill"(KotH) for about an hour to see who should be placed for the quarter finals. We had the machine on freeplay for 2 hours.

If a player would win 9 times in a row, beating all other players(full circle). He would have to step down and join the back of the line. There was one player who achieved a full circle. Twice that is. His name is Dai, he used Jeffrey. Broke some hearts today he did. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    After the KotH session 4 players had enough wins to be placed for the quarter finals(QF). They were Dai, Tsuujin,Vosor and Jun. The 6 that remained played KotH with 3iple elimination. The 1st 2 that lost 3 times, fell off, the rest went to the QF.
    QF: Dai vs Jeffan 2-0 Tsuujin vs Dark1 2-0
    Columbo vs Jun 1-2 Vosor vs Shoju 2-0

SF: Dai vs Jun 3-1 Tsuujin vs Vosor 3-1
    Final Dai vs Tsuujin 1-3
    Prizes Tsuujin won 30£, Dai 20£ Jun 10£
    Vosor got a bag of cookies. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

10. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

Re: Bare Results

damn, sounds fun!
    wanted to come but slept in till 5ish:(
    was in west end real early but had to come back home with bro 4 sunday lunchh!
    curses!

11. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Sounded fun, shame I'm too out of it to go to Sunday events /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    (can't beleive you got free play! and the G-button fixed /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif )
    edit: Oh yeah congrats to ryan, dai and jun, unlucks vo maybe next time /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

Oh man, I should of went down /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
    Woke up on Sunday and couldn’t be asked to do anything /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    So I just stayed in and played Alien Solider all day /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif