1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bay Area arcades

Discussion in 'General' started by vfbum, Oct 9, 2001.

1. vfbum

vfbum Well-Known Member

My friend Tom (whom some of you may remember from the VF2 Jeff/Wolf guides) is going to be in town this December. Clearly, I plan to take him to SVGL. Are there any other arcades that you'll recommend? I've already made plans to hit the Milpitas Golfland and the Emerald Hills Golfland (for CvS2), and we'll hit the Santa Cruz Broadwalk if we have time.

Thanks

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Sunnyvale Golfland is probably your best bet. These days Milpitas Golfland is kinda ghetto, though it is a good place for DDR. Also they still had a VF3 machine the last time I was there. Haven't been to Emerald Hills or Boardwalk in awhile, but I don't recall Boardwalk having really anything special. You might also want to check out Dave & Buster's at the Great Mall in the bay area for the more expensive type games (i.e. not fighters, although they do have some) and the Tilt arcade at Vallco Mall in Cupertino, last time I was there they had Tekken 4, the place is kinda deserted though but has a lot of old games. There should also be someplace on the pier in San Francisco but I haven't been there.