1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

bay area vf - may 18 league movies

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by feixaq, May 19, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=ftp://207.212.235.9/movies/bavf/bavf0518-akira.zip>5/18 League: Feat. Akira</a> - Aoi def Vanessa, Lion def Lau
    <a target="_blank" href=ftp://207.212.235.9/movies/bavf/bavf0518-feixaq.zip>5/18 League: Feat. FeixaQ</a> - Lau def Lion, Lau def Vanessa
    <a target="_blank" href=ftp://207.212.235.9/movies/bavf/bavf0518-m3.zip>5/18 League: Feat. m_3</a> - Vanessa def. Aoi
    <a target="_blank" href=ftp://207.212.235.9/movies/bavf/bavf0518-fogma.zip>5/18 League: Fogma VF Mix</a> - Aoi/Lau, Vanessa/Lau, Aoi/Lau

2. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

So, this league has gone console only? I remember playing in a couple BAVF league tournaments when they were held at SVGL. Unfortunately I wasn't informed that they were being held somewhere else, so I was unable to participate in any recent tournaments or league play.

Now, I know there have been gatherings, and due to your (feixaq) personal dislike for me, I was not invited. That's cool, I have no problem with that. However, if you are going to run a league and or tournaments, and expect the results to be accurate concerning all the Bay Area VF players, wouldn't it be good to actually make sure everyone gets to play?

If not, what's the point of playing? Just to see whos the best in your own circle of friends? If so... cool, if not... then... what?

Perhaps these "Bay Area" tournaments can be moved to an area where everyone in the "Bay Area" can participate, that way it won't end up as an elitist group of 7 or 8 players battling eachother and expecting people to think that they are all that the Bay Area has to offer.

thx!

ben (tragic)

3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Re: ...

/laugh

4. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

lol, i love those costumes ^_^ ..... sorry, i don't have a memory card yet so i don't have that privilage

5. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hmmm......

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

durrrrr.