1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Be like Mike Tyson & Roy Jones on PSN?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by masterpo, Dec 14, 2020.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    VF5FS came out in arcades in 2010 right? released on consoles a year or so later right:whistle:

Dudes are still chasing rank after all this time:meh:

Mike Tyson & Roy Jones realized that at this point its best to have exhibition matches:ROTFL:

When I do get on PSN I search player match & I search rooms for a casual match here and there. Every now and then I stumble across a room or a player match (except for Lightwing's Room which does have a regular schedule)

Everybody's always in ranked WTF? For Pete's sake Its been 8 Years and the same players day after day are still chasing ranks:eek:
    C'mon ppl if you don't have that rank by now:confused: maybe its time to give rank mode a rest :LOL: And set up player matches or room matches. and get some Mike Tyson /Roy Jones type Exhibitions going:rolleyes:

I bring this up because after all this time, 8 to 10 years some players are still rage quitting in ranked mode:oops:
    C'mon yall rage quitting in VF after 8 years of chasing rank:cry:

Player Matches, and Room Matches will relieve all that anxiety :ROTFL:

I can't speak for the XBL folks, but most of the activity on VF5FS PSN stared in rank mode and after all this time its still in rank mode:confused: Why????

If players played the same in ranked , rooms, or player match it wouldn't matter, but damn , cats are still rage quitting after all this time:ROTFL: because they don't want to lose rank:(

I won't mention names, but you know who you are. Why not give player matches, and room matches a try, it'll take a load off, you won't be so obsessed with lag or dropping a frame here or there and you'll have more fun;)