1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Beating dmpk

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Zass, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Zass

Zass Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Zass30
    Sorry if this is a very basic topic, but I thought I'd start a thread on this, since many people seem to get caught by dmpk by wolf. I'd like to find out what the official way to beat this is.

KingOfCarnage and I were experimenting with it, and here's what I found. I was able to do:

[3] [3] [P] [+] [K] [+] [G] (this did a low throw)
    [6] [3] [2] [1] [4] [P] [+] [G] (this ended up being a throw escape)

What didn't seem to work was
    [1] [1] [P] [+] [K] [+] [G] (I got caught by the dmpk)
    [4] [1] [2] [3] [6] [P] [+] [G] (I got caught by the dmpk)

So I thought I'd just post here and ask.. what are the rules for beating dmpk? Do you low throw? High throw? Does direction matter? Does timing matter if you're doing a high or low throw?

Thanks!

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Read the existing thread: Escaping Wolf's DM P+K

No need to overcomplicate things: Just enter [4][P][+][G][6][P][+][G] on reaction.