1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Beefs with Online Players

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by hseiken1, Dec 22, 2012.

1. hseiken1

hseiken1 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    hseiken
    STL TM
    SHINY BRENTFORD

Both you guys. I want a piece of you. Offline. Meet me at Sega Cup (or before).
    I'm calling you both out for offline FT10's.

Message me here or PM on date/place. I'm game even at my own home. I want you both offline.

nou, phanatik and Tricky like this.
  2. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    uh....i dont even know what to say to this....Good shit???

3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

If folks who have been wanting to FT10 me want to take care of it at this event I'm game. I'll fight you guys back to back I don't care. Lets get it in!

4. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!! @this post...

5. hseiken1

hseiken1 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    hseiken
    @SDS and Chibi - I figure this event is going to attract a lot of players who've bugged the living shit out of me online...I can't be the only one they're annoying so I'm calling for them first. Most you other cats already had an offline shot at them. It's my turn.

6. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
  7. Andramelech

Andramelech Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Andramelech