1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Beginner Sparring

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Brandon Gordon, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hello everyone!

I have a problem. I love vf5 but every time I play I seem to get the say 5 or 6 people. Its annoying bc I want to get better but I can't bc it is the extremely good people online. They beat me so bad that I don't get an opportunity to real practice anything out. Anyways, someone on the forum thought it would be a good idea to start rooms to help improve my game. So I was wondering if their is any beginners out there who want to learn this game and are willing to spar sometime. If so leave your psn and maybe we can arrange something. NOTICE I SAID BEGINNERS! No really good players trying to showoff skill. Lol

2. Shoutout to Oneida!

3. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I know the feeling. hopefully you will find diverse and varied people to have friendly room or player matches with, since that can do wonders with experience. and also the wiki-guides and such on these forums are very helpful.